A. Painless Laser Hair Removal
A revolution is underway for hair removal that is virtually painless. The painless and hairless ™ treatment offered by LaVida Medspa can now free you from daily shaving, painfully shaving and expensive hair removal, leaving your skin silky and perfectly naked. Pain-Free, Hair-Free is the next generation of laser hair removal. Really painless and hairless procedures are only possible with the Alma Soprano XL laser period.
It is an effective and permanent hair removal solution, simple and direct. It uses the latest medical laser technology and combines with the comfort and convenience of a trip to the spa. In fact, Pain-Free, Hair-Free uses a new innovative technology that has been described as one of the most convenient laser hair removal options available.
1. Pain-Free, Hair-Free ™ reduces the risk of side effects and pain.
Pain-Free, Hair-Free ™ destroys the myth of no pain, no gain. The system’s SHR ™ technology and the IN Motion ™ protocol safely and gently heat the target area. SHR ™ energy pulses gradually heat up the follicles in the subdermal layer of the skin. An additional cooling mechanism also ensures that the skin’s surface remains fresh and comfortable throughout the treatment.
Most people find Painless, Hairless ™ convenient. Although pain tolerance is subjective, many patients describe it as soothing and as a “hot stone massage”. Most conventional laser hair removal technologies use large amounts of heat to destroy hair follicles and ensure permanent reduction. Pain-free, Hair-Free ™ SHR ™, on the other hand, is a unique technology that provides low amounts of heat with fast delivery. Using low temperature, SHR ™ reduces pain and minimizes the risk of side effects. Therefore, no anesthetic cream is needed. Have you heard horror stories about burns, blisters and anxiety? With the SHR ™ removal treatment, they are a thing of the past! Best of all, the high speed of delivery of SHR ™ results in a short treatment. 5 to 15 minutes on a small part of the body and 20 to 30 minutes on the back of the common man.
2. Do you need multiple treatments?
Due to the natural hair growth cycle, several treatments are required at the beginning of hair removal therapy. This is because each hair follicle goes through phases of growth and rest, and the hair follicle is treated more successfully by light at the beginning of the growth phase. The number of active follicles and the duration of the growth phase will vary, and the first treatment will damage only some of the follicles. After a few weeks, the previously dormant hair follicles grow and must be treated.
The procedure can take from 10 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the treated area. Treatments can be repeated at approximately monthly intervals. In this way, depending on the area, after a maximum of 10 treatments, most hair follicles in a given area can be successfully treated.
a. Pre-treatment instructions
- Try to avoid the sun for 2 weeks before treatment, or use a good sunscreen on the area you are going to treat. If you are already tanned in the area, notify your laser technician. Tanning products should also be avoided.
- Do not pluck or wax the area for about 2 weeks before coming for treatment. The laser only reaches the hair that is in the follicle.
- Shave well and close to the area to be treated on the day of the consultation and as soon as possible before the consultation.
- If you are planning to have a laser on your back and are unable to shave on your own, we will shave for an additional $ 35.
- Please do not apply any product in the region. This includes lotion, deodorant, makeup and perfume. This is especially true for deodorants, as aluminum in deodorants can prevent effective treatment.
b. Follow-up treatment instructions
- Avoid the sun between treatments and use a good sunscreen on the treated areas. If you are already tanned in the area, notify your laser technician. Sunless tanners should also be avoided after starting treatment.
- Do not pull or wax the area between treatments. The laser only reaches the hair that is in the follicle.
- Makeup can be used after treatment. The use of new makeup is recommended to reduce the possibility of infection. Just make sure you have moisturizer under your makeup. In fact, the moisturizer helps dead hair to separate from the follicle. Therefore, use free moisturizer frequently on the treated area. Any moisturizer that does not contain alpha hydroxy acids will work.
- Avoid grabbing or scratching the treated skin.
- Hair loss can occur between 5 and 30 days after treatment, and it can appear as new hair growth. This is not new hair growth, but dead hair coming out of the follicle. You can help exfoliate your hair by washing or drying it with a towel.
- To avoid adding too much extra heat to the treated areas, do not bathe on the same day as the procedure. The treated area can be washed gently with mild soap. The skin should be dry and not rubbed. The treated areas of the forearm should be cleaned with alcohol for 24 hours. You can use deodorant after 24 hours.
- Hair growth occurs at different speeds in different areas of the body. No new hair growth occurs for at least three weeks after treatment.
B. Which Laser Hair Removal System Is Least Painful?
There are many different types of laser hair removal in the UK. What they all have in common is that they prevent hair from growing back, but which laser hair removal system is less painful? Modern laser hair removal systems are divided into two fields, the traditional method based on “shots” and the latest method “SHR”.
1. Traditional “shots” of laser hair removal
Shots – laser systems like Magma, Candela and Cynosure use the traditional shot method. During this treatment, the laser energy is applied to a specific small area at once to increase the temperature in the follicle to 45-50 degrees. Then, move an inch or two and repeat the process until the entire treatment area is covered. This can be very painful, with some systems being more painful than others! As the laser energy is supplied all at once, a cooling process is used to prevent burns and to make the treatment more bearable. You can also receive an anesthetic cream before treatment. These creams should be used with care because there is a reason for the pain and the numbing creams can prevent you from realizing that laser treatment will damage your skin and leave you with burns or blisters. It is not a good look!
2. Soprano Ice and Soprano Ice Platinum – SHR laser hair removal
SHR – The Soprano Ice and Soprano Ice Platinum systems use a different method of delivering laser energy to prevent hair growth. Instead of individual high-intensity pulses, as can be found with conventional laser hair removal systems, the soprano models light up and go out ten times a second at a lower intensity while the laser treatment wand is moved forward and back in the treatment area. This allows the laser and thermal energy to gradually increase to 45 to 50 degrees over a few seconds, which seems more like a mild warming sensation than the pain associated with traditional laser hair removal. Soprano models use sapphire contact cooling as a constant heat sink and a cooling gel is applied during treatment. Both mean that soprano laser hair removal is practical or, in many cases, completely painless. The new Soprano Ice Platinum System with 3 laser wavelengths instead of the standard single wavelength included in the Soprano Ice model is the best choice for the most comprehensive and painless laser hair removal currently available in the UK.
C. Is Pain-free Laser Hair Removal Possible?
1. Is laser hair removal possible without pain?
The summer sun means a period of continuous waxing with waxing or constant waxing to ensure lint-free members. In a recent survey by market research firm Mintel, 73% of women felt pressured to remove body hair and only 8% were not removed in the past year.
Mintel’s research also shed light on the upper strips for hair removal in women, with legs protruding by 82%, followed by the bikini’s forearms and groins. Even our upper limbs can be a cause for concern, with 15% of women wanting hairless arms. The disadvantages of waxing and shaving are well known, with rashes, ingrown hairs and the constant hair growth cycle, which is why more and more women are resorting to permanent laser hair removal. However, a concern that often prevents women is how painful it can be.
2. 5 tips on how to get laser hair removal without pain:
a. Take some pain reliever
Often, the fear that your procedure will be painful can be a self-fulfilling prophecy, as stress can affect your ability to regulate or feel the pain. Taking painkillers without a prescription in advance will help you relax and ensure that you are relaxed and comfortable during the procedure.
b. Ask about the anesthetic cream
Before the procedure, a topical local anesthetic cream can be applied to the skin to numb the area. Therefore, speak to your doctor, although the latest pain relief devices mean that it is not necessary
c. Avoid IPL
Many patients who have had uncomfortable hair removal experiences in the past have actually received Intense Pulsed Light, or IPL, which is often described as the snap of a rubber band. People have different pain thresholds and this usually depends on the area to be treated, but many patients find IPL very uncomfortable.
d. then let it cool
Cold aloe vera lotion or ice packs can help to cool the treatment area after the session.
e. Search for the latest painless options
The soprano laser system offers painless laser hair removal. The latest award-winning device is the ICE Platinum, which takes patient comfort to a new level. The hair follicles heat up very gradually without damaging the surrounding tissue. It’s fast too. Due to the large size of the 810 nm wavelength spot, the treatment can be carried out in half the time.
So, when you’re tired of another summer of waxing or shaving, it’s time to think about laser hair removal. One of the many benefits of Soprano ICE Platinum trio cluster diode technology is that it can be performed on tanned skins so you don’t have to wait for summer to be a distant memory.